Your shopping cart is empty!
Home » AR-15 / 6.5 GR » AR-15 Parts » Lower Parts » Buttstocks and Grips » AR Magpul ACS carbine stock – commercial-spec model
MAGPUL ACS CARBINE STOCK - COMMERCIAL
- The patented Magpul ACS Commercial-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
- A streamlined, anti-snag profile shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
- Similar to the Magpul CTR, the ACS also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy*.
- Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provides multiple storage options.
- The ACS comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Standard Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.30" weight: 0.08 lb.
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Mid - Now includes the QD Swivel Sling Mount that fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels
- Rear/Bottom - 1.00" sling loop
Specifications: Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
ACS, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.88 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.22 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.58 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.55 in.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Bad GoodEnter the code in the box below