Your shopping cart is empty!
Black Hole Weaponry 20" Rifle-Length Stainless Steel 1:11 Polygonal Rifled Barrel - .308 Chamber - DPMS Compatible
Black Hole Weaponry Barrels employ the use of 416R, match grade stainless steel. BHW Barrels specialize in Polygonal rifling; The shape of the lands and grooves are based on a circle, so there are no sharp corners or edges for the bullet to conform into. This means there is a tight seal and thus less bullet deformation. This rifling form is unique in its ability to allow the bullet to be centered and fully supported by the barrel’s bore.This arc shaped rifling has long been held in very high regard for its accuracy, increased velocity, reduced gas cutting and ease of cleaning.
- Caliber: 308 Win
- Barrel Length: 20" HBAR Profile
- Gas System: Rifle-Length
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Matte Black
- Rifling: 1:11 Polygonal 3 groove
- M4 feed ramp is included
- Under Handguard: 0.88 inches
- In front of gas block: 0.73 inches
- Diameter .750 @ gas block*
- Threading (TPI): 5/8x24"
- Weight: 2.2lbs
- Magnetic particle inspections and other non-destructive testing performed on barrels by manufacturer.
- *Currently these barrels available in semi bull profile, .875 gas block and stainless steel finish
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!