My Dear Friends!
As you all may know, major advertising outlets such as Google, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and others, completely prohibit paid advertising for firearm related products and are not 2nd Amendment friendly. The only way for retailers and manufacturers, such as Moriarti Armaments, to grow is to rely on customer feedback and word-of-mouth promotion. As Moriarti grows, I really appreciate getting all your feedback, suggestions and pictures of your new builds. Thus, I came up with some purchase incentives for my clients to continue on this trend!
Rewards Program I – start collecting Moriarti points from your first purchase! Here’s how it works:
1. Open an account with Moriarti – registration takes less than 1 minute
2. Complete a purchase at http://moriartiarmaments.com
3. Each Dollar you spend equals 1 Moriarti point
4. Once your order ships, points are allocated to your account
5. Every 100 points = $1 Off your next purchase
6. Collect your points or redeem at your next purchase (you have to use your account to redeem)
Rewards Program II - Feedback Discount Program offered to my clients where you can earn significant savings by providing feedbacks and reviews of Moriarti’s products and services. Here's how it works:
1. Complete a purchase at http://moriartiarmaments.com
2. Provide a positive written feedback with a link(s) to the product(s) purchased on a qualifying firearm related forum or blog* - only if deserved, of course.
3. Contact us at email@example.com with a correspondent link to the board to let us know you had participated in our Feedback Discount Program (please include your order ID for reference).
4. Upon approval, we will provide you with a custom, one-time use discount code of 5% (!!!) off your next purchase. The code will never expire, and you can use it for your next purchase.
5. Discounts cannot be combined with other discount codes, but will apply to items on sale.
6. One use per client, please.
Thank you for making Moriarti Armaments great. I look forward to your feedback!
Juliya Weisbrot, MBA