Moriarti Armaments - Terms and Conditions
2023 Update: Due to current market conditions, we are not able to modify or cancel orders after they have been placed. Please ensure all items in your cart are correct along with your billing/shipping details. Please also note, if you are a new client, for security reasons, your shipping and billing details must match, unless it is an FFL transfer item. Our lead times may vary. Current ETA is 1-14 business days on non-FFL items, 1-4 weeks on all FFL transfer items, after we receive your FFL information. Thank you for your business and continued support.
The following Terms of Purchase (“Terms”) apply to all sales transactions between you, a customer, and Moriarti Armaments, LLC (“Moriarti,” “we,” or “us”), initiated on the Moriarti Armaments website, www.moriartiarmaments.com (“Site”). We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time. All sales transactions are subject to the then-current Terms presented to you at checkout. Accordingly, you should review these Terms each time you purchase products through the Site. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not purchase any products through the Site. By making a purchase thru our site, you further agree and/or consent: I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure the firearm or accessories I am purchasing are legal for me to own under all laws that are applicable to me. By accepting the Terms, I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items I am purchasing, and I represent to Moriarti that the sale and delivery to me of a firearm will not violate any State law or published ordinance. I also thereby certify that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing a rifle and 21 or older if I am purchasing a handgun.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MORIARTI ARMS MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT AS FOLLOWS.
All products purchased through the Site are warranted from the date of purchase (herein defined as the date a product is ordered and payment in full is submitted through the Site), as follows:
(a) At Moriarti Armaments, manufactured firearms and parts are backed with a Limited Lifetime Warranty. Products are warranted to be free from material and craftsmanship defects. No other warranty is provided beyond this assurance. In the event of a rightful warranty claim, Moriarti Armaments is solely responsible for repairing any defects or replacing the firearm/part and will cover transportation and insurance charges to return said items to their respective owner.
(b) The limited warranty described herein is provided solely to, and shall only be honored with respect to, the original purchaser of the warranted product. Any attempt at resale or conveyance shall automatically void this warranty without exception.
(c) This warranty does not cover damages that result from improper maintenance, careless handling, reloaded ammunition, steel or hollow point ammo, corrosion or any other unreasonable use of the firearm. Additionally, this warranty doesn't apply to ordinary wear and tear nor repairs or adjustments done by an unqualified person.
(d) At Moriarti Armaments, we test fire all customized upper and firearms to guarantee full-cycling performance. Yet, due to the variability of ammunition quality out there, we only provide this warranty with American-made rounds -- without exception for FMJ bullets. We will not warrant cycling with imported, steel cased, HP or reloaded rounds. Additionally, no guarantees are extended when users modify any product , including 80% lower jig or receivers via milling or other methods.
(e) To initiate a warranty claim, you must request a warranty/RMA form by contacting us at email@example.com. We may request additional information regarding your claim in order to assess the validity of the claim in a timely manner. Completed warranty/RMA forms must be submitted, along with proof of purchase and the warranted product, to us at: Moriarti Armaments, Warranty Claims Dept., 4256 NW 35th Court, Miami FL 33142. Unless prior written authorization is obtained from Moriarti, no warranty claim or request for warranty service will be processed or honored without your submission and our receipt of a completed warranty/return form and proof of purchase. Warranty claims must have this RMA filled out, and included in the box with the returning firearm or part.
(f)Moriarti will service all timely submitted and covered warranty claims by, at its sole option, repairing or replacing the defective product.
(g) If Moriarti is unable to repair the existing serial number, a new one will be provided and sent to the customer's Federal Firearms License (FFL) holder for transfer back to the customer. This process necessitates that the customer undergoes another background check upon transfer at the FFL. Moriarti does not hold any responsibility for transfer fees at the FFL.
(h) It is your responsibility to arrange and pay for all shipping and insurance costs associated with the shipment of any products and claims documentation to us, and to package all products in order to ensure safe transit. Moriarti shall bear no responsibility for any loss or damage to products incurred during transit. If your warranty claim is rejected for any reason, the product may be returned to you at your expense.
(i) Any and all instances when an order has a "missing part," do not constitute or fall under Warranty Repair and are addressed on case-by-case basis.
(j)If you contact us with questions or to inquire about the status of your warranty claim, we may request that you provide the Order Number indicated on your warranty/RMA form.
(k) Moriarti will not reimburse and/or repair any products that were sent to another company for service/repair. Moriarti is the only authorized company to complete modifications to its products without voiding the warranty.
(l) It is strictly prohibited to exchange any rifles or components that have been altered in any way by the purchaser or any other individual connected to them. This includes, but is not limited to, gunsmiths and technicians. Do not attempt tasks such as modifying, grinding, sanding, milling, filing, buffing, or cutting your parts in any. Doing such will void your warranty. Above all, modifying parts is VERY DANGEROUS!
(m) Moriarti is not accountable for any unintended or consequential harm resulting from financial damage or injury to property, regardless of whether it was caused by our expressed or implied warranty, negligence, or any other reason. We will not be liable for wear and tear, mishandling, neglect, repairs or adjustments made without our consent, improper ammunition, corrosion, and/or unreasonable usage. WHERE NOT LIMITED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW, MORIARTI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHETHER ARISING BY WAY OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE. MORIARTI’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ITS OBLIGATION TO REPAIR AND/OR REPLACE A WARRANTED PRODUCT.
(n) The customer is solely responsible for using Moriarti products in a safe and sensible manner, following all of the instructions provided by our company. We have no obligation whatsoever to reimburse any damages caused by improper or negligent use of our products. We also cannot be held liable for any harm that may arise from any errors in our directions or instructions.
For your own safety, it is strongly recommended that experienced and qualified gunsmiths are employed to work on your rifle parts. Assembling a rifle from scratch can be extremely complex, requiring precision and knowledge of firearm mechanics. If done incorrectly, the rifle may suffer irreparable damage, or worse yet you may injure yourself. Therefore, if you incorrectly install parts or assemble your rifle resulting in damage, Moriarti Armaments will not provide warranty coverage and all related claims are void. Due to the nature of the transaction, it is solely Client's responsibility to consult a knowledgeable gunsmith with the help on their 80% receivers and its performance
(o) The foregoing limited warranty only applies to Moriarti firearms and products, and does not apply to, and/or cover any of the following:
• Normal wear and tear
• Damage caused in whole or part by failure to perform proper care and maintenance
• Damage caused in whole or part by the use of nonstandard ammunition, including without limitation steel case, high velocity or high-pressure ammunition, tracer ammunition, or hand-loaded ammunition
• Damage caused in whole or part by unauthorized modification or alteration, unauthorized repair, misuse, or abuse
• All other manufacturers’ items offered on the site carry their own manufacturer’s warranty and shall be contacted directly
Product Price and Specifications:
1. All product prices and specifications listed for sale on this website are subject to change at any time. We are not responsible for typographical errors or any and all digital malfunctioning which may occur. Not all items are as pictured. Importation and manufacturing prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly and unexpectedly change. All prices are subject to change for any reason at any time.
2. Sale prices - If an item you previously purchased goes on sale at a lower price, Moriarti will honor price change requests for online orders placed within 24 hours of the price change. Moriarti does not honor price change requests for orders placed more than 24 hours prior to the change in price. Sale prices are valid for the sale period and only while supplies last.
Purchasing and Payment
We require upfront payment on all orders in full and your payment will be processed in full instantaneously upon order submission. It is the responsibility of the customer to be aware and abide by any federal, state or local laws related to possessing, transferring, transporting or using firearms, magazines and ammunition in their place of residence. To purchase your item securely and effortlessly, you may pay with either a credit or debit card. We accept payments from all major companies; however, we must authorize the payment before we can process your order. Payments must be made in U.S. Dollars only. Moriarti reserves the right to terminate any order for whatever purpose, at any given moment.
Returns and Cancellations
Please read the guidelines below for our return policies and procedures.
Due to nature of our industry, all Sales Are Final. If the customer decides to cancel the order, we can address it on case by case basis. Refunds issued as store credit only, without any and all exceptions. Below are procedures on cancellations.
1. Keep in mind that this is a business and involves investments of both time and money with each order placed. As soon as the order is placed, our automated processes begin immediately. Therefore, if a customer decides to cancel their order for any reason after it has already been placed, they will be charged a 20% cancellation fee. When you place an order with us through our website or by phone, you consent to a 20% penalty if ever decide to cancel your order for any reason. Additionally, a refund for an order paid via credit card will be subject to both a 3% credit card fee and the cancelation fee; even if you hastily rescind your purchase within seconds of placing it. Prior to submitting your order, please double check it for accuracy. We understand that having to charge a cancellation fee can be an inconvenience and apologize if this is the case; however, we must implement this policy in order to protect our business.
2. At Moriarti Arms, we want our customers to make informed decisions when placing orders. To that end, we want to emphasize that threatening us with negative comments online, disputing credit card charges, or alerting friends and family will not result in the waiver of any associated fees. We understand that sometimes unexpected costs can be a burden, however, it is important that customers are sure about their order before committing to a purchase. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
3. If the item is in processing and/or has already been shipped, it is unfortunately not possible to cancel the order. The customer must adhere to all applicable guidelines for returning the item or package. Please note that the customer will be responsible for covering the return shipping costs of the item or package.
4. You must obtain RMA number before making a return. If the product does not fall under RMA guidelines and you choose to return the item on your own behalf, the package will be rejected and returned to you.
5. Cancelled orders are irreversible. All cancellations are final.
6. Chargeback: If a client files a chargeback and subsequently losses a chargeback, we can only issue store credit to his/her account less 30% fee associated with chargeback cancellations.
In some cases, Moriarti may have to cancel an order or part of an order. Moriarti will provide a refund or gift card for the amount of the order or part of the order that was cancelled.
Order Modifications: We will do our best to accommodate each order to client's preferences on options available, based on stock availability - i.e. muzzle devise, handguard selection. Please note, due to current environment in our country and unprecedented demand in firearm industry, we cannot guarantee all modifications requests and the order may go out by default selection. Please note, all sales are final and no changes can be made to an order after it has been placed as it relates to items ordered or quantities ordered. Be sure your order is correct before you hit submit.
Buyer’s remorse is not a valid return reason and will not be honored. Please know what you are buying and that you want to buy the item BEFORE you purchase it.
Back Orders/Pre Orders: If you place an order for an item that is back ordered and/or pre-ordered, we will make every effort to fill your order with all items available for immediate shipment. The standard shipping fee still applies to items ordered. Your invoice will indicate which items have been back ordered, and once they have become available you will receive an email notification. If you do not wish to wait for the back ordered items, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will cancel them from you.
Returns: Due to nature of the product, all sales are final. Moriarti offers product exchanges or store credit on returned merchandise ONLY.
1. Sales of firearms, upper receivers, loaded ammunition, magazines and clothing are Strictly Non-Refundable and Non-Exchangeable. Orders shipped to Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders are considered Final Upon Shipment. For this reason, Moriarti Arms does not accept any returns or exchanges for firearms after they have been shipped. In the event a defect or damage is discovered by the customer after shipment, the customer must contact either the manufacturer directly for replacement or repair (if the firearm was purchased from other manufacturers through Moriarti) or contact us for appropriate paperwork for replacement or repair (for firearms manufactured by Moriarti). Customers should inspect the firearm at their FFL facility and inform Moriarti of any damages discovered at this time. Once a customer has completed the transfer into their possession, Moriarti Arms will no longer be responsible for any damages or defects to the firearm.
2. All other purchases: No returns or exchanges of any kind will be accepted after 15 days have passed since the delivery date.
3. If you wish to return any merchandise, it is important to first contact us via email to request a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) form. Failing to do so may result in the package not being accepted upon its arrival at our facility.
4. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer; however, if we have shipped an incorrect item due to our own mistake, we will take care of the return shipping costs by issuing a call tag or return shipping label. This is the only instance for which we will cover the cost of returning a product.
5. Any item purchased from Moriarti must be returned in its original condition, otherwise a store credit or an exchange may not be issued. All returned merchandise is carefully inspected and evaluated to ensure that it meets the standards set by Moriarti in order to process a store credit or exchange
6. IMPORTANT – All returns must be accompanied by an RMA paper and a detailed explanation of the reason for return. It is essential to provide all pertinent contact information, such as the customer's name, address, daytime phone number, email address and invoice copy.
7. Due to the nature of parts kits, no returns can be accepted under any circumstances. This includes missing or damaged components, regardless of the cause. The buyer is solely responsible for any omitted or damaged parts when ordering a kit and must take all necessary precautions in order to prevent any issues.
8. No returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues, missing items, etc, no exceptions.
9. If there is a warranty issue, please contact us at email@example.com and we will address your concern immediately. No returns or exchanges are given on 80% receivers once they are purchased/received by customer. No returns or exchanges are given on items damaged by customer, or items that have been used and/or items modified/worked on by the customer / gunsmith / or any other person (including but not limited to lower receiver products). No returns or exchanges given on FFL transfer items once the firearm is transferred out from the local FFL dealer (does not apply to warranty issues).
10. When making a return, customers should note that the cost of shipping incurred for the original order will not be refunded. This means that any fees paid for shipping when the order was placed will not be reimbursed under any circumstances.
11. If you need to return an item back to us via an FFL (Federal Firearms License) transfer, any associated shipping charges required for the return will be deducted from your refund. This may be due to the item not passing a background check, refusal of the FFL to do the transfer, or simply if you have changed your mind about the purchase.
12. Firearms cannot ship with a live round in them. You must remove live rounds from firearms before shipping them.
13. All returned items must be in the same condition as when they were shipped by Moriarti Armaments and must be returned in original packaging.
14. When returning an item, we understand that there can be unique circumstances such as a loss of job or death in the family. In these cases, while we may still accept a return, a 20% restocking fee will be applied to the refunded amount. Additionally, the original shipping charges are non-refundable and the returnee is responsible for any return shipping costs. We do not accept returns on used, blemished (purchased as blem), or custom engraved/laser etched items, and any attempted return of these items will be sent back at the shipper's expense.
15. If the customer fails to include a Return Merchandise Form with the returned item(s), or if the Return Merchandise Form is incomplete, Moriarti Armaments will NOT process a refund or replacement for the item(s) and the package will be returned to the customer.
16. Packages returned to the sender for any reason (this includes an FFL being closed or no adult available to sign for a package) will be refunded minus the original shipping charge, the return shipping charges, and the restocking fee. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
17. Orders being exchanged or returned to store credit will not be charged a restocking fee.
Shipping Times and Delivery
Any orders placed online are only eligible for shipping within the United States. Not only it is illegal but we actively discourage and prohibit exporting of our items outside of the U.S. without proper ITAR/DoD documentation. For an additional layer of security and to mitigate potential fraud, we ship all orders to the billing address of the purchaser, unless the item in question is a firearm that must be transferred and shipped to an FFL, the customer has made prior purchases with us, or they are on active duty. If you need your item to be shipped to another party apart from yourself, please contact us beforehand so we can evaluate it on a case-by-case basis.
Typically, you can expect your order to be processed and shipped within 1-14 business days. However, this time frame may vary due to seasonal demands or market fluctuations. We like to be transparent with our clients and constantly update our shipping ETAs based on market conditions which could be viewed on top of this page and/or on your order invoice. Items will be shipped via USPS or UPS carriers. If an item is no longer available when the purchase was made, our staff will make a contact with you as soon as possible to make arrangements for future delivery or provide you the option of a refund or credit.
Upper receivers may take up to 14 business days to be shipped out. For serialized items, such as rifles, pistols, and lower receivers, the time frame for shipping may range from 10-20 business days. It is essential for customers to ensure that their FFL provides us a valid copy of their FFL to begin the transfer process. Delivery time may vary depending on the length of time to acquire proper documentation or update the FFL selected. Shipping times are constantly updated at the top of this page in RED.
Moriarti Armaments is not responsible for any items that are lost or damaged in transit. If you need to file a claim, please contact the courier directly to initiate the process. Tracking numbers will be provided to customers, so please ensure that you arrange delivery times with the carrier according to your own schedule. IT IS THE CLIENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TRACK THE PACKAGE AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH CARRIER TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGE SAFELY. MORIARTI ARMAMENTS TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR PRODUCTS LEFT UNATTENDED. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT INSURING YOUR ITEM BEFORE IT LEAVES OUR FACILITIES.
Shipping Information" You will receive an email confirmation with tracking info once your item is ready for shipment. By placing an order on our site, you agree to following:
1. To expedite processing times, Moriarti reserves the right for items placed in one order/ticket to ship separately if some items are not available for immediate delivery (including, but not limited to Bolt Carrier Groups, multiple uppers and/or multiple firearms). As appropriate, some items may be shipped to the FFL or the provided customer billing address.
2. All rifle, shotgun, and ammunition orders are shipped UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (no PO Box addresses please).
3. Handgun orders will either ship UPS Air, FedEx Express (Air) or USPS Priority mail at the discretion of Moriarti.
4. Accessory orders may be shipped via UPS Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of Moriarti.
5. Due to federal regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
6. Firearms will ONLY ship to an FFL holder. If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to handle the transfer for you.
7. Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
8. If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back to us for any reason (you not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc.), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
9. Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we cannot combine multiple orders for shipping purposes.
10. Please inspect your order as soon as it is received. If something is missing from your order, this will need to be reported within 3 days of the order being delivered. Just email us with your name, order # and what is missing. Please note we will not be able to assist with missing items that are not reported within the 3-day time frame of delivery.
11. Moriarti will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship any packages.
12. All firearms shipped to the FFL require an adult’s signature. If no adult is available to sign for the package and it is returned to us, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
13. We only ship firearms to an address on the FFL license. Firearms shipments cannot be held at the hub, shipped to alternate locations, or rerouted. They must be delivered to the shipping address and signed for by an adult.
14. Shipping insurance is offered to our customers at a rate of $1.50 per $100 increments of the ordered item(s) cost. even though shipping insurance is optional, purchasing shipping insurance is highly recommended and is non-refundable once the order is shipped. Subject to the terms and conditions, shipping insurance covers the contents of your order against loss or damage during transit. Shipping insurance coverage ends upon delivery at the shipping address, as determined in reference to the shipping carrier tracking system. If you do not purchase shipping insurance, Moriarti will in no way be responsible or liable for order contents lost or damaged during transit. All shipping insurance claims must be submitted by the addressee in writing to Moriarti within the earlier of 3 days after the delivery date (determined by the shipping carrier tracking system) and 15 days after the shipping date. Moriarti reserves the right to require proof of loss or damage as a condition of fulfilling a claim, which may include, without limitation, your retention of damaged items, shipping containers, and/or shipping materials, submission of photos of damaged items and/or shipping containers/materials, or return of damaged contents. All claims are subject to approval by the shipping carrier. If approved, shipping insurance claims are limited to a maximum liability in the lesser amount of the order subtotal including shipping but excluding shipping insurance, and other additional costs.
15. Due to scarcity of products, we may experience delays in shipment of BCGs. All orders shipped without one that require a BCG are marked accordingly for the missing item, and are shipped to clients on ongoing basis as they become available, separately. It is Moriarti's outmost priority to fulfill all purchased items in full as quickly as possible. However, as previously stated, missing item does not fall under Warranty/RMA condition and is addressed on case-by-case basis.
We ship only to valid FFL Dealers. Firearms cannot be shipped to P.O. Boxes.
It is the client's responsibility to be aware of their local firearm laws and regulations before ordering a gun. Customers should contact their local FFL (Federal Firearm Licensee) dealer for any questions about firearm transfers, including transfer fees. If an FFL refuses to accept or process a gun transaction, the customer will be responsible for covering any associated costs. The client must also provide a valid and current copy of the FFL's license, with the FFL number clearly printed and signed by an authorized representative, in order for their order to be processed. Failure to do so will result in the order being canceled.
We work with FFLs of client's choice and will accommodate as such. Once purchased a firearm, please have your FFL send a copy of their license to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing your Order ID. We will process your order accordingly and notify you upon shipment of firearm to your local FFL dealer. Please note, once the firearm is unclaimed for 90 days, you forfeit your firearm purchase with no exceptions.
If you order a firearm (a handgun, complete AR, or stripped lower receiver), YOU MUST be:
1. A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
2. 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
3. There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
4. Exceptions: Military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence may purchase firearms across state lines. Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of deployment, residence, etc.
Moriarti Arms strictly adheres to the regulations set forth by state governments regarding high-capacity magazines. It is imperative that our customers fully comprehend the magazine capacity laws within their state before placing an order. Any orders for magazines that are not legally permitted to be owned in a specific state will be cancelled and the customer will be subject to a 20% restocking fee.
1. California — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
2. Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013.
3. Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
4. Connecticut — 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
5. Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
6. Illinois (North Chicago) — No magazines greater than 16 rounds.
7. Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No magazines greater than 15 rounds.
8. Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
9. Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
10. Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013.
11. New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
12. New Jersey — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
13. Vermont — No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped as of April 13, 2018.
Ammunition Shipment Consent
14. You MUST be a US citizen and at least 21 years old to purchase any ammunition from Moriarti Armaments. We may require that you provide your date of birth and valid driver's license information at the time of purchase.
15. A clean criminal history is required, with no felonies or crimes that could have resulted in a sentence of more than one year.
16. You have never been declared mentally incapacitated or sent to a mental health facility.
17. You have always abided by the law and never been in violation of any drug regulations.
18. You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
19. You have never renounced your US citizenship.
20. Your criminal record is free of all misdemeanors related to domestic violence.
21. You have never been instructed by a court to cease any form of harassment, stalking or threatening behavior towards an adult or child.
22. Comprehending that ammunition, especially military surplus ammunition, is hazardous in its nature, you wholly accept liability for any damage caused by the usage of it. As well as this, you bear full accountability for securely and safely storing all the ammo purchased or owned by yourself.
23. Ammunition contains lead, and thus there is a potential for health risks if exposed. It is highly recommended that individuals use adequate ventilation when discharging firearms to prevent exposure to any airborne lead particles. In addition, washing hands thoroughly after handling ammunition or firearms will reduce your risk of possible contamination from the lead in them.
24. Providing that you are 21 years old and not restricted by any local, state or federal rules concerning your criminal history, drug consumption, domestic violence protection orders or other regulations - you will be eligible to buy the requested ammunition.
25. Ammo sales are completely non-refundable. We WON'T accept returns or exchanges on any purchases of ammunition.
26. Moriarti Armaments reserves the right to reject any ammunition order at their own discretion.
Moriarti is committed to ensuring that its customers have access to accurate and up-to-date product information and specifications for items listed on its website. Despite the best efforts of our staff, however, errors and changes in circumstances do sometimes occur. All users who rely on this information are subject to these Terms and Conditions, as well as all applicable laws; and use of the information is done at their own risk.
Moriarti reserves the right to edit, change, or clarify descriptions at any time to correct errors in product listings or reflect changes in circumstance. In the event of conflicts or inaccuracies in the description of an item, we reserve the right to promptly update the item information once we are notified. We do not guarantee that product listings are accurate at all times due to potential discrepancies between product descriptions and actual products. Images provided on our website are intended for general reference only, and may include optional or additional items not included in the item itself. Please refer to the product description for details. Unless otherwise stated on our website, the pictures are representative and may not be the exact product you will receive, thus there may be slight differences in color, rail design, markings, etc.
Moriarti is not responsible for website performance in any particular browser or in the inability of a user to use the website due to, but not limited to, internet connection issues, outages, coding issues, or compatibility.
Moriarti Armaments does not make any representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, regarding the accuracy and reliability of the information provided. This includes any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement or other violations of rights. In no event shall Moriarti Armaments be liable for any special, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages arising from the use of or reliance on this information.
At Moriarti Armaments, we strive to offer you the best quality products at the best possible prices. We test fire every custom upper to verify cycling; thus, guaranteeing its performance. We do not guarantee cycling with all ammunition due to vast differences in the quality of ammunition. We will not warranty cycling with imported, steel cased, hollow point, or reloaded rounds. We will only warranty cycling with the US made ammunition.
We strive to make your experience with our products an enjoyable one and look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at Contact Us page.
We are Type 07 firearms manufacturer and 08 FFL and SOT, and we take pride in what we do!
Moriarti Armaments may send emails to notify customers of new products, promotions, and other related information. By purchasing from our store, customers agree to receive occasional email communications from us. If you wish to opt out of receiving emails in the future, you can do so by unsubscribing from any promotional or informational email sent out by Moriarti Armaments.
Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us at email@example.com or send your inquiries through Contact Us page.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. Neither Moriarti Armaments nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. By placing an online order with Moriarti Armaments, the customer hereby:
1. (a) Submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in Dade County, Florida, in any litigation, suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or relating to, the order or these Terms and Conditions
2. (b) Knowingly, voluntarily, and irrevocably consents to the personal jurisdiction and venue of said court
3. (c) Waives any right to dismiss or transfer it may have based on improper venue or forum nonconveniens to the conduct of any proceeding in said court.
By placing an order through this website, customer agrees to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Moriarti Armaments for any and all costs, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney and other professional fees and disbursements) arising from any claim, cause of action, or legal dispute of any kind arising from or relating to the transaction or Moriarti Armaments’ enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall to any extent be held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then: (a) the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall not be affected, and every remaining provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be valid and binding to the fullest extent permitted by law, and (b) a suitable and equitable provision shall be substituted for such invalid and unenforceable provision in order to carry out, so far as may be valid and enforceable, the intent and purpose of such invalid or unenforceable provision.
Destination Control Statement
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Last Updated: 4.01.23