Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
2023 Update: Due to current market conditions, we are not able to modify or cancel orders after they have been placed. Please ensure all items in your cart are correct along with your billing/shipping details. Please also note, if you are a new client, for security reasons, your shipping and billing details must match, unless it is an FFL transfer item. Our lead times may vary. Current ETA is 1-4 weeks on non-FFL items, 3-5 weeks on all FFL transfer items, after we receive your FFL information. Thank you for your business and continued support.
The following Terms of Purchase (“Terms”) apply to all sales transactions between you, a customer, and Moriarti Armaments, LLC (“Moriarti,” “we,” or “us”), initiated on the Moriarti Armaments website, www.moriartiarmaments.com (“Site”). We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time. All sales transactions are subject to the then-current Terms presented to you at checkout. Accordingly, you should review these Terms each time you purchase products through the Site. If you do not agree with these Terms, please do not purchase any products through the Site. By making a purchase thru our site, you further agree and/or consent: I understand it is my full responsibility to make sure the firearm or accessories I am purchasing are legal for me to own under all laws that are applicable to me. By accepting the Terms, I agree that I am legally allowed to own the items I am purchasing, and I represent to Moriarti that the sale and delivery to me of a firearm will not violate any State law or published ordinance. I also thereby certify that I am 18 or older if I am purchasing a rifle and 21 or older if I am purchasing a handgun.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
MORIARTI ARMS MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WHETHER OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE OR OTHERWISE, EXCEPT AS FOLLOWS.
All products purchased through the Site are warranted from the date of purchase (herein defined as the date a product is ordered and payment in full is submitted through the Site), as follows:
(a) Firearms and parts manufactured by Moriati Armaments are backed by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. Products are warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship. No other warranty is made or provided herein. The liability of Moriarti Armaments under this warranty shall be limited solely to the obligation to repair the defect or replace the firearm/part at its discretion, and to pay transportation and insurance charges for return of the firearm to the owner for a rightful warranty claim.
(b) The limited warranty described herein is provided solely to, and shall only be honored with respect to, the original purchaser of the warranted product. The resale or conveyance of a product otherwise warranted herein shall immediately and irrevocably void the warranty.
(c) This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or any damage resulting from careless handling, neglect, repairs or adjustments, improper, substandard, reloaded or defective ammunition, corrosion, or other unreasonable use of the firearm or part.
(d) Moriarti Armaments test fires every custom upper and or firearm to verify cycling. We do not guarantee cycling with all ammunition due to vast differences in quality of ammunition. We will only warranty cycling with US made ammunition. Standard FMJ only. We do not guarantee personal defense ammunition. We will not warranty cycling with imported, steel cased or reloaded rounds. No warranty is given to products worked on milled and/or modified by customer, including 80% lower jigs and 80% lower receivers.
(e) To initiate a warranty claim, you must request a warranty/RMA form by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We may request additional information regarding your claim in order to assess the validity of the claim in a timely manner. Completed warranty/RMA forms must be submitted, along with proof of purchase and the warranted product, to us at: Moriarti Armaments, Warranty Claims Dept., 7315 NW 46 ST, Miami, FL, 33166. Unless prior written authorization is obtained from Moriarti, no warranty claim or request for warranty service will be processed or honored without your submission and our receipt of a completed warranty/return form and proof of purchase. Warranty claims must have this RMA filled out, and included in the box with the returning firearm or part.
(f) Moriarti will service all timely submitted and covered warranty claims by, at its sole option, repairing or replacing the defective product.
(g) If Moriarti is unable to fix the original serial number, a new one will be sent out to your original FFL for transfer back to the customer. This will require a new background check by customer at the time of transfer. Moriarti is not responsible for transfer fees at the FFL.
(h) It is your responsibility to arrange and pay for all shipping and insurance costs associated with the shipment of any products and claims documentation to us, and to package all products in order to ensure safe transit. Moriarti shall bear no responsibility for any loss or damage to products incurred during transit. If your warranty claim is rejected for any reason, the product may be returned to you at your expense.
(i) Any and all instances when an order has a "missing part," do not constitute or fall under Warranty Repair and are addressed on case by case basis.
(j) If you contact us with questions or to inquire about the status of your warranty claim, we may request that you provide the Order Number indicated on your warranty/RMA form.
(k) Moriarti will not reimburse and/or repair any products that were sent to another company for service/repair. Moriarti is the only authorized company to complete modifications without voiding the warranty.
(l) In no way we will accept any rifles or parts for exchange that have been modified by the buyer or any party involved with the buyer, including but not limited to, gunsmiths. DO NOT modify, grind, sand, mill, file, buff, or cut your parts in any way. It will void your warranty. Above all, modifying parts is VERY DANGEROUS!
(m) Under no circumstances shall Moriarti be responsible for incidental or consequential damages with respect to economic loss or injury to property, whether as a result of expressed or implied warranty, negligence or otherwise. Moriarti will not be responsible for the results of ordinary wear and tear, careless handling, neglect, unauthorized repairs or adjustments, improper, substandard, reloaded or defective ammunition, corrosion, and/or unreasonable use. WHERE NOT LIMITED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW, MORIARTI IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY, WHETHER ARISING BY WAY OF EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHERWISE. MORIARTI’S LIABILITY UNDER THIS LIMITED WARRANTY IS STRICTLY LIMITED TO ITS OBLIGATION TO REPAIR AND/OR REPLACE A WARRANTED PRODUCT.
(n) For you safety, it is recommended that a qualified gunsmith performs work on your rifle/parts. Assembling a rifle from scratch is complex and if not done correctly, you may harm the rifle/parts and more importantly, you may injure yourself. If you incorrectly install parts or assembly your rifle incorrectly causing damage, Moriarti Armaments will void warranty and void all claims related to it. Moriarti Armaments does not warrant the performance of your DIY projects that include 80% receivers due to nature of the product. Due to nature of transaction, it is solely Client's responsibility to consult a knowledgeable gunsmith with the help on their 80% receivers and its performance.
(o) The foregoing limited warranty only applies to Moriarti firearms and products, and does not apply to, and/or cover any of the following:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage caused in whole or part by failure to perform proper care and maintenance
- Damage caused in whole or part by the use of nonstandard ammunition, including without limitation steel case, high velocity or high pressure ammunition, tracer ammunition, or hand-loaded ammunition
- Damage caused in whole or part by unauthorized modification or alteration, unauthorized repair, misuse, or abuse
- All other manufacturers’ items offered on the site carry their own manufacturer’s warranty and shall be contacted directly
Product Price and Specifications:
- All product prices and specifications listed for sale on this website are subject to change at any time. We are not responsible for typographical errors or any and all digital malfunctioning which may occur. Not all items are as pictured. Importation and manufacturing prices fluctuate frequently causing prices to sometimes rapidly and unexpectedly change. All prices are subject to change for any reason at any time.
- Sale prices - If an item you previously purchased goes on sale at a lower price, Moriarti will honor price change requests for online orders placed within 24 hours of the price change. Moriarti does not honor price change requests for orders placed more than 24 hours prior to the change in price. Sale prices are valid for the sale period and only while supplies last.
Purchasing and Payment
All payments are processed immediately in full upon placement of order. It is the responsibility of the customer to know and be in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to selling, transferring, possessing, transporting, or using a firearm, magazine, and ammunition in the locality in which the customer resides. You can pay for your item by credit or debit card. We currently accept payment from all major credit card companies. Payment authorization must be approved before we can process your order. Payment is received in U.S. Dollars only. Moriarti reserves the right to cancel any order, at any time, for any reason.
Returns and Cancellations
Please read the guidelines below for our return policies and procedures.
- Please understand, this is a business, we invest time and money in every order placed as soon as your payment is processed (our automated processes begin immediately after the order is placed). For this reason and since there is work involved internally with canceling an order, all orders canceled for any reason will be charged a 20% cancelation fee. An order placed with Moriarti Arms may be cancelled by the customer prior to the order having been shipped. By placing an order with us (online or by phone), you agree to pay a 20% cancelation fee should you decide to cancel your order for any reason. Additionally, If a credit card was used for the order, your refund will be minus 3% credit card fee as well as the cancelation fee. This fee is charged even if you cancel immediately (within seconds) after placing the order. Please be sure of your order, and it's accuracy, before you place it with us. We do not like to charge a cancellation fee and apologize for having to do so, but it is necessary when cancelations occur.
- Threatening us that you will tell your friends, post negative comments on the internet, dispute the credit card charge, etc, will NOT cause us to waive this fee. Unless you are 100% sure you want the order, please do NOT place it. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
- If the item/package has shipped, the order may not be cancelled and the customer must follow all rules applicable to returns. Please note that the return of the item/package will be made at the customer's expense.
- You must obtain RMA number before making a return. If the product does not fall under RMA guidelines and you choose to return item on your own behalf, the package will be rejected and return back to you.
- Cancelled orders may not be reversed. All cancellations are final.
- 2023 Update: Due to complications resulting from current crises in our country, we are not able to modify or cancel orders after they have been placed. Please follow the rules for return procedures. When placing an order, please ensure all items in your cart are correct along with your billing/shipping details. Please also note, if you are a new client, for security reasons, your shipping and billing details must match, unless it is an FFL transfer item.
In some cases, Moriarti may have to cancel an order or part of an order. Moriarti will provide a refund or gift card for the amount of the order or part of the order that was cancelled.
Order Modifications: We will do our best to accommodate each order to client's preferences on options available, based on stock availability - i.e. muzzle devise, handguard selection. Please note, due to current environment in our country and unprecedented demand in firearm industry, we cannot guarantee all modifications requests and the order may go out by default selection. Please note, all sales are final and no changes can be made to an order after it has been placed as it relates to items ordered or quantities ordered. Be sure your order is correct before you hit submit.
Buyer’s remorse is not a valid return reason and will not be honored. Please know what you are buying and that you want to buy the item BEFORE you purchase it.
Back Orders/Pre Orders
If you place an order for an item that is back ordered and/or pre-ordered, we will fill all possible items on the order available to ship. We charge the standard shipping fee for items ordered. We will note on your invoice what items were back ordered. You will be emailed when your back ordered parts arrive. If you do not want to leave the items on back order, you can email us at email@example.com and we will cancel those items for you.
Returns: Due to nature of the product, all sales are final. Moriarti offers product exchanges or store credit on returned merchandise ONLY.
- All sales of firearms including upper receivers, loaded ammunition, magazines and clothing are FINAL, and returns, refunds or exchanges are NOT ACCEPTED. Orders shipped to the FFLs are FINAL UPON SHIPMENT. Once a firearm is shipped to the FFL, Moriarti will not accept a return or exchange under any circumstances. If a defect is discovered by the customer after shipment, the customer must contact manufacturer directly for replacement or repair (this applies to products purchased thru Moriarti of other manufacturers) or to us to get appropriate paperwork for replacement or repair (if the firearm purchased is manufactured by Moriarti). Client is to inspect the firearm at the FFL facility and inform Moriarti at the time of the inspection of any damages. After the client had transferred the firearm into his/her possession, Moriarti assumes no responsibility for any damages and/or defects of the firearm.
- All other purchases: No returns/exchanges will be accepted after 15 days of the delivery date.
- You must first email to get a RMA paperwork before returning any merchandise. Failure to do so will result in your return package not being accepted.
- Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer in ALL instances except one in which we shipped you the incorrect item due to our error. If the incorrect product was shipped by our error, a call tag or return shipping label may be issued to return the item.
- All returned items must be returned in the same condition in which we sent them. Moriarti reserves the right to evaluate the merchandise to determine if a store credit or exchange will be made.
- IMPORTANT – An RMA paper and a detailed note explaining the reason must be included with all returns. Be sure to include all current contact information, ie, name, address, daytime phone number, email address and copy of invoice.
- No returns will be accepted on any parts kits for any reason, including missing/damaged parts. Buyer assumes all responsibility for missing/damaged parts, etc when ordering a parts kit.
- No returns will be accepted for cosmetic issues, missing items, etc, no exception.
- If there is a warranty issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will address your concern immediately. No returns or exchanges are given on 80% receivers once they are purchased/received by customer. No returns or exchanges are given on items damaged by customer, or items that have been used and/or items modified/worked on by the customer / gunsmith / or any other person (including but not limited to lower receiver products). No returns or exchanges given on FFL transfer items once the firearm is transferred out from the local FFL dealer (does not apply to warranty issues).
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back from your FFL for any reason (not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- Firearms cannot ship with a live round in them. You must remove live rounds from firearms before shipping them.
- All returned items must be in the same condition as when they were shipped by Moriarti Armaments and must be returned in original packaging.
- We understand that different circumstances may arise such as loss of job, death, etc. In such instances, 20% restocking fee applies to orders being returned to the original payment method. Original shipping charges are non-refundable and returnee is responsible for return shipping. We do not accept returns on used, blemished (purchased as blem), or custom engraved/laser etched items. Attempted returns on non-refundable items will be sent back at the shipper's expense.
- If the customer fails to include a Return Merchandise Form with the returned item(s), or if the Return Merchandise Form is incomplete, Moriarti Armaments will NOT process a refund or replacement for the item(s) and the package will be returned to the customer.
- Packages returned to the sender for any reason (this includes an FFL being closed or no adult available to sign for a package) will be refunded minus the original shipping charge, the return shipping charges, and the restocking fee. Thank you for your understanding of this policy.
- Orders being exchanged or returned to store credit will not be charged a restocking fee.
Shipping Times and Delivery
Online orders are shipped within United States territory only. Our items are not to be exported. For mutual protection and to avoid internet fraud, it is a company policy to ship to client's billing address only, unless the item purchased is a firearm that must be transferred and shipped to an FFL, a client had made prior purchases with Moriarti and/or a client is on active duty. Please contact us prior making your order if you need your item to be shipped to another party and we will address it on case by case basis.
Typically, you can expect your order to ship within 5-10 business days. However, due to seasonal demand and/or market fluctuation, shipping times may vary. Items will be delivered via the delivery method chosen at the time of purchase. If for some reason an item is not available, we will contact you directly as soon as possible to make arrangements for future delivery or provide you the option to receive a refund or credit on the item. Items on pre-order status if purchased by client are addressed on case by case basis and are processed when they become available.
Please note that upper receivers may take up to 15 business days to ship out. Serialized items (rifles, pistols, lower receivers, etc.) may take up to 10-20 business day to ship out. It is your responsibility to have your FFL provide us with a legitimate copy of their FFL to initiate the transfer. Your delivery time frame may vary depending on how long it takes to acquire proper documentation and/or update your selected FFL. Shipping Times are constantly updated on top of this page in RED.
Moriarti Armaments is not liable for items lost or damaged during shipment. In such instances, to initiate a claim, please contact the carrier directly. Once tracking number is issued to you, please arrange your shipment deliveries accordingly with the carrier. IT IS CLIENT'S RESPONSIBILITY TO TRACK THE PACKAGE AND MAKE ARRANGEMENTS WITH CARRIER TO RECEIVE THE PACKAGE SAFELY. MORIARTI ARMAMENTS TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR PRODUCTS LEFT UNATTENDED. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT INSURING YOUR ITEM BEFORE IT LEAVES OUR FACILITIES.
You will receive an email confirmation with tracking info once your item is ready for shipment. By placing an order on our site, you agree to following:
- To expedite processing times, Moriarti reserves the right for items placed in one order/ticket to ship separately if some items are not available for immediate delivery (including, but not limited to Bolt Carrier Groups, multiple uppers and/or multiple firearms ). As appropriate, some items may be shipped to the FFL or the provided customer billing address.
- All rifle, shotgun, and ammunition orders are shipped UPS Ground or FedEx Ground (no PO Box addresses please).
- Handgun orders will either ship UPS Air, FedEx Express (Air) or USPS Priority mail at the discretion of Moriarti.
- Accessory orders may be shipped via UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or any method offered by the USPS at the discretion of Moriarti.
- Due to federal regulations, firearms and ammunition orders cannot be shipped in the same package.
- Firearms will ONLY ship to an FFL holder. If you do not have an FFL, then you must find one in your area to handle the transfer for you.
- Shipping charges are never refunded. If you return an item for any reason, please know we will not refund the shipping charges you incurred when we shipped the order to you. No exceptions.
- If we have to send a return shipping label to get an item back to us for any reason (you not passing background check, FFL refusing to do the transfer, you changed your mind, etc), we will deduct the return shipping charges from your refund.
- Due to the high volume of orders we receive, we cannot combine multiple orders for shipping purposes.
- Please inspect your order as soon as it is received. If something is missing from your order, this will need to be reported within 3 days of the order being delivered. Just email us with your name, order # and what is missing. Please note we will not be able to assist with missing items that are not reported within the 3 day time frame of delivery.
- Moriarti will not be responsible for packages returned to us that are refused delivery and you will be liable for additional shipping charges to re-ship any packages.
- All firearms are shipped adult signature required. If no adult is available to sign for the package and it is returned to us, you will be responsible for the return shipping costs.
- We only ship firearms to an address on the FFL license. Firearms shipments cannot be held at the hub, shipped to alternate locations, or rerouted. They must be delivered to the shipping address and signed for by an adult.
- Shipping insurance is offered to our customers at a rate of $1.50 per $100 increments of the ordered item(s) cost and is optional. Purchasing the shipping insurance is highly recommended and is non-refundable once the order is shipped. Subject to the terms and conditions, shipping insurance covers the contents of your order against loss or damage during transit. Shipping insurance coverage ends upon delivery at the shipping address, as determined in reference to the shipping carrier tracking system. If you do not purchase shipping insurance, Moriarti will in no way be responsible or liable for order contents lost or damaged during transit. All shipping insurance claims must be submitted by the addressee in writing to Moriarti within the earlier of 3 days after the delivery date (determined by the shipping carrier tracking system) and 15 days after the shipping date. Moriarti reserves the right to require proof of loss or damage as a condition of fulfilling a claim, which may include, without limitation, your retention of damaged items, shipping containers, and/or shipping materials, submission of photos of damaged items and/or shipping containers/materials, or return of damaged contents. All claims are subject to approval by the shipping carrier. If approved, shipping insurance claims are limited to a maximum liability in the lesser amount of the order subtotal including shipping but excluding shipping insurance, and other additional costs.
- 2022 Update: Due to scarcity of products, we may experience delays in shipment of BCGs. All orders shipped without one that require a BCG are marked accordingly for the missing item, and are shipped to clients on ongoing basis as they become available, separately. It is Moriarti's outmost priority to fulfill all purchased items in full as quickly as possible. However, as previously stated, missing item does not fall under Warranty/RMA condition and is addressed on case by case basis.
We ship only to valid FFL Dealers. Firearms cannot be shipped to a P.O. Box.
The customer is responsible for knowing his/her state laws regarding firearm transfers. Contact your local FFL dealer with any questions regarding the sale or transfer of firearms. Contact your local FFL before ordering a firearm to verify their transfer fee and to ensure they will receive your transfer. The customer assumes all responsibility and cost for returned firearms due to FFL refusal or failure to receive. It is client's responsibility to have their FFL to provide us with a legitimate copy of their FFL to initiate the transfer, otherwise the order cannot be processed. The copy of license must be current with FFL # clearly printed and signed by authorized FFL representative, otherwise the order cannot be processed.
We work with FFLs of client's choice and will accommodate as such. Once purchased a firearm, please have your FFL send a copy of their license to email@example.com referencing your Order ID. We will process your order accordingly and notify you upon shipment of firearm to your local FFL dealer. Please note, once the firearm is unclaimed for 90 days, you forfeit your firearm purchase with no exceptions.
If you order a firearm (a handgun, complete AR, or stripped lower receiver), YOU MUST be:
- 1. A legal resident of the state in which you are ordering.
- 2. 21 years of age or older to complete the transfer through your FFL.
- There will be a 30% restocking fee for all controlled items returned due to a failed background check or a denied underage purchase.
- Exceptions: Military personnel stationed in a state other than their legal residence may purchase firearms across state lines. Contact your local FFL receiving the transfer as you may have to provide proof of deployment, residence, etc.
Moriarti abides by all state regulations regarding the sale of high capacity magazines. It is the customer’s responsibility for understanding state laws regarding magazine capacities. Customers ordering magazines that are illegal to own in their state will have their orders cancelled and will be charged a 20% restocking fee.
- California — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Colorado — No magazines greater than 15 rounds, effective July 1st, 2013.
- Boulder — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Connecticut — 10 Rounds and less with a valid permit.
- Hawaii — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Illinois (North Chicago) — No magazines greater than 16 rounds.
- Aurora, Skokie, Chicago, Evanston — No magazines greater than 15 rounds.
- Highland Park, Cook County, Dolton, Homewood, Deerfield — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Deerfield — No shotgun magazines over 5 rounds.
- Maryland — No magazines greater than 10 rounds October 1st, 2013.
- New York — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- New Jersey — No magazines greater than 10 rounds.
- Vermont — No magazines over 10 rounds will be shipped as of April 13, 2018.
Ammunition Shipment Consent
- You MUST be a US CITIZEN.
- You MUST be 21 years old to order any ammunition from Moriarti.
- We may require to collect your date of birth and driver license information when purchasing ammo online.
- You must have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- You have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
- You never have been a fugitive from justice nor an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
- You have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- You have never renounced your US citizenship.
- You have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- You have never been subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening any individual, whether adult or child.
- You understand ammunition (especially military surplus ammunition), by its very nature is inherently dangerous and you accept full liability regarding its use as well as full responsibility for the safe use and storage of any ammunition you purchase and/or possess.
- Ammunition contains lead. Exposure to lead may result in health problems. Discharging firearms in poorly ventilated areas, and cleaning of firearms, may result in exposure to lead. Use sufficient ventilation when firing and wash your hands after handling.
- You are not prohibited from purchasing the ordered ammunition by any local, state, or federal laws regarding your criminal background, drug use, domestic violence protective orders, or other prohibitions and you are at least 21 years old.
- All ammo sales are final. We do not accept any returns on ammunition.
- Moriarti Armaments reserves the right to refuse any ammunition order.
Moriarti makes it a priority to provide accurate and up-to-date product information and specifications for items listed for sale on this website; however, errors and changes in circumstance do occur.
All users of the information agree that access to any use of the information is subject to these Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws, and such access and use is at the user’s own risk.
Moriarti reserves the right to edit, change, or clarify descriptions at any time to correct errors in product listings or reflect changes in circumstance. In the event of inaccuracies in the description of an item, we reserve the right to remove the conflicting information once notified. We make no warranty on the accuracy of a product listing when a conflict in the product information is present. Photos are provided for general identification purposes only and may show optional or additional pieces for illustration purposes. Please refer to the product description for details. Unless otherwise stated on our website, the pictures are representative and may not be the exact product you will receive, thus there may be slight differences in color, rail design, markings, etc.
Moriarti is not responsible for website performance in any particular browser or in the inability for a user to use the website due to, but not limited to, internet connection issues, outages, coding issues, or compatibility.
All information provided "As-Is" without any express or implied warranties, including but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non-infringement. In no event shall Moriarti Armaments be liable for an special, indirect, punitive, or consequential damages resulting from any use or performance of or content errors or omissions in the information, even if notified in advance of the potential for such damages.
At Moriarti Armaments, we strive to offer you the best quality products at the best possible prices. We test fire every custom upper to verify cycling; thus, guaranteeing its performance. We do not guarantee cycling with all ammunition due to vast differences in the quality of ammunition. We will not warranty cycling with imported, steel cased or reloaded rounds. We will only warranty cycling with the US made ammunition.
We strive to make your experience with our products an enjoyable one and look forward to working with you. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at Contact Us page.
We are Type 07 firearms manufacturer and 08 FFL and SOT, and we take pride in what we do!
By providing your email address at MoriartiArmaments.com, you are agreeing to receive marketing communications from us regarding products and pricing available at MoriartiArmaments.com. You can unsubscribe from these communications at any time.
“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of GLOCK, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. Neither Moriarti Armaments nor this site are affiliated in any manner with, or otherwise endorsed by, GLOCK, Inc. or GLOCK Ges.mbH. The use of “GLOCK” on this page is merely to advertise the sale of GLOCK pistols, parts, or components. For genuine GLOCK, Inc. and GLOCK Ges.mbH products and parts visit .
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida. By placing an online order with Moriarti Armaments, customer hereby:
- (a) Submits to the exclusive jurisdiction of the federal or state courts located in Dade County, Florida, in any litigation, suit, action or proceeding arising out of, or relating to, the order or these Terms and Conditions
- (b) Knowingly, voluntarily, and irrevocably consents to the personal jurisdiction and venue of said court
- (c) Waives any right to dismiss or transfer it may have based on improper venue or forum nonconveniens to the conduct of any proceeding in said court.
By placing an order through this website, customer agrees to HOLD HARMLESS AND INDEMNIFY Moriarti Armaments for any and all costs, damages, or expenses (including reasonable attorney and other professional fees and disbursements) arising from any claim, cause of action, or legal dispute of any kind arising from or relating to the transaction or Moriarti Armaments’ enforcement of these Terms and Conditions.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions shall to any extent be held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, then: (a) the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall not be affected, and every remaining provision of the Terms and Conditions shall be valid and binding to the fullest extent permitted by law, and (b) a suitable and equitable provision shall be substituted for such invalid and unenforceable provision in order to carry out, so far as may be valid and enforceable, the intent and purpose of such invalid or unenforceable provision.
Destination Control Statement
These items are controlled by the U.S. Government and authorized for export only to the country of ultimate destination for use by the ultimate consignee or end-user(s) herein identified. They may not be resold, transferred, or otherwise disposed of, to any other country or to any person other than the authorized ultimate consignee or end-user(s), either in their original form or after being incorporated into other items, without first obtaining approval from the U.S. government or as otherwise authorized by U.S. law and regulations.
Last Updated: 5.29.21