Your shopping cart is empty!
Home » AR-10 .308 / 6.5 CM » AR .308 Lower Parts » Buttstocks and Assemblies » AR Magpul CTR Carbine Stock Commercial-Spec Model
AR Magpul CTR (Compact/Type Restricted) Carbine Stock Commercial-Spec Model. Designed for light, fast action the streamlined A-frame profile avoids snagging and shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation.
- The Magpul CTR Commercial-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR carbines using commercial-spec sized receiver extension tubes.
- The CTR also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability* and an ambidextrous QD sling mount that will accept any push-button sling swivel.
- The Commercial-Spec Model includes an extended 0.55" rubber butt-pad to provide positive shoulder purchase and accommodates the longer, slanted back common to most commercial-spec tubes.
- Mounts on commercial-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included) from manufacturers such as Bushmaster, DPMS, Olympic, and others (please see the note below)
Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble
- Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Side mounting slots accept optional cheek risers for NON-AR15/M16 applications
Replaceable 0.55" Extended Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Extended Rubber Butt-Pad, 0.55" weight: 0.11 lb.
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP and other receiver-mount sling attachment.
- Rear - Push-button QD swivel sling mount accommodates up to 1.5" swivels (ambidextrous
- Rear/Bottom - 1.25" sling loops
- Toe - Lanyard hole for custom para-cord rigs
Specifications: Specifications based on extended-length (slant-back) commercial-spec carbine receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.
CTR, Commercial-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.58 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 0.91 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.15 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.80 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 10.95 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 14.75 in.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!
Bad GoodEnter the code in the box below