MA-15 COMPLETE BILLET PISTOL LOWER / HBPDW BRACE, BLACK
FFL Terms and Conditions
- Any items placed on the same order as a controlled item will also be shipped to the FFL. If you would like additional items shipped to you directly, please place them on a separate order.
- Please enter your information or the receiving party's (the person that will be picking it up) information under "Recipient Name" while checking out.
- To expedite your order, please have your dealer email their FFL to us at email@example.com. If the dealer you are using to transfer a firearm has not sent us a currently updated FFL to put on file, there will be an extended period of time needed to process your order.
There will be a 30% restocking fee on all controlled items returned because of failed background checks.
MA-15 Billet Lower
Machined from Billet 7075 T6 forgings and then hard coat anodized. The lower is completely assembled with standard milspec AR-15 lower parts.
Hardcoat Anodizing: MIL-A-8625F, Type III, Class 2
7075 Receiver Extension
A2 Grip in Black
Standard Carbine Buffer
Enhanced Polished Trigger & Hammer
SB Tactical HBPDW Brace
SB Tactical HBPDW Brace
The SB Tactical HBPDW™ is the adaptation of the iconic Honey Badger™ Pistol Stabilizing Brace® for the AR-15 lower receiver. Lighter and shorter, the HBPDW is the evolution of the adjustable PDW-style brace, giving you all of the advantages of a pistol with improved control by adding an additional point of contact for stabilization.
- Available in both 5.56/300BLK and 9mm
- Lightweight, low-profile, and short
- 3-position adjustable
- Integral, ambidextrous QD sling socket
- Compatible with mil-spec bolt carrier groups and AR lowers
- US veteran designed and proudly made in the USA
- Brace Includes: Complete assembly, Buffer and spring assembly, Buffer tube, Castle nut, Castle nut wrench, and Adjustable nylon strap
Federal law requires that you be 21 years or age or older to purchase a stripped receiver or frame. If a frame or receiver can only be made into a long gun (rifle or shotgun), it is still a frame or receiver not a handgun or long gun. However, they still are "firearms" by definition, and subject to the same GCA limitations as any other firearms. See Section 921(a)(3)(b). 18 U.S.C. Section 922(b)(1) makes it unlawful for a licensee to sell any firearm other than a shotgun or rifle to any person under the age of 21.
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!