AR Magpul ACS carbine stock – mil-spec model. The patented Magpul ACS (Adaptable Carbine/Storage) – Mil-Spec Model is a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR carbines using mil-spec sized receiver extension tubes. A streamlined, anti-snag profile shields the release latch to prevent accidental activation. Similar to the Magpul CTR, the ACS also features a supplemental friction lock system that minimizes excessive stock movement for enhanced weapon stability and accuracy*. Dual, rear accessible, water-resistant battery storage tubes and an integral storage compartment in the butt of the stock provides multiple storage options. The ACS comes standard with a 0.30" thick rubber butt-pad which provides positive shoulder purchase to prevent slippage even with body armor or modular gear. Available in various colors
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube (not included)
- Sloping cheek weld provides a wide contact surface for user comfort
- Two water-resistant battery storage tubes located on the left and right sides of the stock
- Each tube will store up to three CR123 lithium or two AA batteries
- Tubes are accessible from the rear via a tethered, hand-removable rubber plug
- Storage compartment in tail of stock with positive latching access door on right hand side
- Supplemental friction lock minimizes accuracy robbing wobble*
- Shielded release latch prevents snagging and accidental operation
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Replaceable 0.30" Rubber Butt-Pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP® and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- Sling Mounts
- Mid - Now Includes the QD Swivel Sling Mount that fits up to 1.5" push-button swivels
- Rear/Bottom - 1.00" sling loop
- ACS, Mil-Spec (stock configuration)
- Weight: 0.88 lb.
- Weight, w/ Rec. Extension: 1.14 lb.
- Length, Maximum: 7.95 in.
- Width, Maximum: 2.58 in.
- LOP Adjustment Range: 3.25 in.
- LOP, M4 Collapsed: 11.75 in.
- LOP, M4 Extended: 15.00 in.
* Friction lock performance may vary depending on the host receiver extension's dimensional tolerances.
** Specifications based on standard-length (flat-back) M4 Carbine
receiver extension and may vary depending on tube manufacturer.