M5 .308 Stripped Lower Receiver helps you build a big-bore AR from the ground up. Mil-spec dimensions and coating ensure the highest quality and correct component interface.
- Works with standard DPMS 308 components and magazines
- Upper Tension Screw - Allows users to fine tune the fit of the upper and lower receiver through the use of a nylon tipped tensioning set screw inserted in the grip tang of the lower receiver.
- Rear takedown pin detent hole is threaded for a 4-40 set screw
- Bolt catch is threaded for a screw pin (no roll pin needed)
- Selector markings will work with 45, 60 or 90 degree safety selectors
- Accepts Battle Arms Development short throw safety selectors, but will work with any standard selector
- No gap with aftermarket pistol grips
- Stripped M5 (.308) Lower Receiver in Anodized Black
- Nylon tipped tensioning set screw
THIS ITEM MUST SHIP TO A FFL. MUST BE 21 TO PURCHASE. PLEASE HAVE YOUR FFL EMAIL A SIGNED COPY TO US AT SALES@MORIARTIARMAMENTS.COM. YOUR ORDER WILL NOT BE PROCESSED UNTIL WE HAVE THE COPY. PLEASE BE SURE THE FFL REFERENCES YOUR INVOICE NUMBER IN THE EMAIL, OR YOUR ORDER CANNOT BE PROCESSED. A SIGNED COPY OF OUR FFL WILL BE SENT WITH THE SHIPMENT.