Your shopping cart is empty!
CMC AR-15 9MM PCC Curved 3.5lb Single Stage Drop-In Trigger AssemblyCMC AR-15 / AR-10 9MM PCC SINGLE STAGE 3.5lb DROP-IN TRIGGER - CURVED BOW
Due to the rise in popularity of Pistol Caliber Carbine (PCC) rifles and after careful research and development, CMC Trigger has launched their own PCC Trigger.
The same Curved Trigger Bow shape you love for your large caliber rifles can now be successfully installed in your Pistol Caliber Carbine without issue! Hammer dimensions have been modified to facilitate the 9mm platform and ensure success with each pull of the trigger.
CMC’s AR-15/10 “Classic” Curved Drop-in Trigger Group is for the shooter who wants a traditional feel. The Curved Trigger has an exceptionally smooth feel and ultra-clean break. With excellent lock time and lighting fast positive reset, the CMC Curved Trigger is unsurpassed by any other fire control group.
Our critical sear engagement surfaces have a propriety machining process that renders superior surface finish and dimensional control. As compared to our competition, the techniques we use establish a 1-2 RMS surface finish as opposed to EDMing which leaves a pitty 32 RMS at best. Compared to a mirror which is 0 RMS, this is what sets the CMC Trigger apart from it competition.
CMC Triggers sear engagement overlap is up to 6-8 times greater than our competitors. This provides a much safer trigger and enhances reliability.
- Single Stage Match Trigger
- Ultra-crisp trigger with no feel of creep prior to hammer release
- Trigger has glass-smooth break with no feel of grittiness
- Minimal lock time is designed into the assembly using controlled hammer weight and balance activated by a rocket wire hammer spring, assuring repeatable function with either commercial or military grade ammunition
- Trigger pull is factory pre-set and not user adjustable
- Positive trigger reset allows a quick follow up shot on target
- Hand assembled, and hand tested
- Totally self-contained one-piece assembly
- Includes Small Anti-Walk Pin Set (.154 Ø)
- Fits MIL-SPEC AR-15 and AR-10 style rifles
- Made from 8620 Alloy Steel and S7 Tool Steel with machined tolerances of +/– .001"
Write a review
Note: HTML is not translated!